Monday, May 2, 2011

Playroom Part2

Every morning between 7 and 8 our workers arrive and get started on the day's work.  We have learned to leave our cars parked out on the street so that we don't get a wakeup call to move our cars out of the driveway.  Hey, look!  We've got windows and a door!  The electrician has been here running the wiring for the a/c as well as outlets all around the room.  He will come back towards the end to install the overhead fixtures after everything has been painted. 











Today they finally finished putting the shed together for the sideyard.  I don't think they were too happy.  It took them almost two days - they said there were over 600 parts!!  Good thing Jerry and I didn't attempt this.  Originally, I was going to order two sheds - I'll bet those guys are happy I didn't!  Still can't put anything inside.  They want to bolt it into the cement so that in the event of heavy winds it will stay put.  Hopefully, that will get done tomorrow.  I will be going to Bay St. Louis for two days with my friends. I wonder what progress I will see when I return.


No comments:

Post a Comment