Jerry and I are getting ready to leave for Colorado Monday morning. Our grandson Finn is graduating from high school on Friday and we want to be there with him. I was hoping that all of the work on my "playroom" would be finished before we left, but it's not going to happen. 
And check out my a/c. Hope it works well, because it is already hot here. When we left the ballpark today after Connor'game,the temperature was 90!
The big thing that is left to do now is the floor. We will have to repair the cracks and dips before being able to install the tile. I chose commercial grade lineoleum in blues and whites. I think it will be very easy to keep clean and I really like the way it looks. If I had more time, I might design some kind of cool pattern, but as it stands now, it will probably be checkerboard.
Stay tuned for the final chapter...
No comments:
Post a Comment