I went out early this morning before the painter arrived and took the latest pictures. The outside is primed and ready for paint and it looks as though he has finished with the mud work. According to "Mr. Ed", he will start painting Wednesday morning. It took me two trips to Home Depot and six samples of paints to find the right shade for inside. I usually go with yellow, but wanted something different this time, so I settled for a very light shade of blue called Himalayan Mist.
The inside is still pretty messy, and my regular workroom is so crammed with overflow from the garage that I can barely walk in there. Have started putting some items into the storage shed, but it looks as though I will have to invest in a few more shelving units to hold more of our "saves" from the old garage.
It seemed like rather a simple project in the beginning...
Haha - I am equally fussy when choosing paint colors. Himalayan Blue - I love the name! Can't wait to see the final product in person. :)
ReplyDelete